Black Friday’s direct definition: The most important holiday to honour the shopping gods on one of the holiest sale days of the year.
Some shop to get in and out, for others (like myself) shopping truly is an art form: It’s a day to be planned, prepped for and researched thoroughly. True shoppers don’t just show up and buy what they first lay their eyes on, they show up to get all the deals.
Some would go as far as keeping an advent calendar to count down the days, others start listing everything they need months in advance. I personally couldn’t think of anything better than the smell of the rampaging pandemonium of the troops of armies that have begun their stampede.
I consider Black Friday as my north star, guiding me through the crowds and aisles for true closet happiness…
Some claim they only go to the event to walk off the excessive amount of carbs their bodies have consumed after Thanksgiving, of course if you’re caught walking the streets at 2am it’s not because you’re giving into consumerism… You’re just simply saving money for the following year… But what if you overspent and are now sitting in a pile of clothes that were absolutely non-negotiable to your closet’s well-being and you have no food to eat?
Here’s what you can do if you spent too much money on Black Friday:
Firstly, you need to eat or else all the money you spent will go to waste and what you bought won’t fit. Secondly, you need a reason to wear your new delightful items, and without money you can’t go anywhere. So if borrowing money isn’t an option, here is what we suggest:
- Calculate how much money you spent on both your credit and debit cards
- Calculate how much your monthly repayments will cost with your interest rates
- Calculate how many months it will take you to pay it off
- If you can’t pay off your debt within a few months, consider debt consolidation or debt review
- If debt consolidation or debt review are just not an option, then consider taking out a loan to pay it off
- Lastly, consider seeking help from shopaholic anonymous.
Fill in your details and we will provide you with quotes!
[contact-form-7 id=”5538″ title=”Life Insurance”]